The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Nigeria presents an intensive training programme with the objective of developing local , national and regional Christian education leadership capacity
THEME: Teaching God’s Children His Truth (III John 1: 4)
DATE: Sat 18th - Sun 26th August 2012
VENUE: Willow Park Conference Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa..
Highlights are as follows:
- August 18th, 2012 Departure from Lagos
- August 19th, 2012 Arrival in Johannesburg/ Afternoon tour and site seeing of Johannesburg
- August 20th–22th,2012 Workshops at Willow Park Conference Centre
- August 23rd, 2012 School Visits / Shopping / Debriefing after dinner
- August 24th, 2012 School Visits / Shopping / Debriefing after dinner
- August 25th, 2012 Free day for Tours and shopping afterwards
- August 26th, 2012 Departure
N368,900 - (Shared accommodation)
N395,332 - (Single accommodation )
Fee is inclusive of Return Airfare- Economy, Visa processing meals local transportation, Tour to places of interest.
-Complete Training Registration Form (forms are available with your Zonal coordinators or visit the National office at the above address)
-Complete visa application form (attached)
SOUTH AFRICA VISA PROCESSING
Complete Visa Registration form and provide information listed in the visa Application form.
Guide to complete Visa Application form:
a) Visa application must be completed in black ink.
b) Each Participant should have 2 application forms. Complete one form and only sign the second.
c) All documents should be returned to your Zonal Co-ordinator not later t than Friday 25th of May 2012
For further enquiries, please call Jonathan on 08036909635 or Segun on 08037153525, 01-8839484
Please note that there is limited space and we will stop registering when we have got payment for the number we can accommodate.
Segun Oludipe (Mr).
National Administrator, ACSI Nigeria
South Africa Visa application Documents (Adults)
1. Valid International Passport.
2. Two Coloured Passport Photographs taken against a white background, Size of photograph should be 45mm × 45mm.
3. Letter of introduction from organization, (see format attached)
4. Delegates six months bank statement
5. Photocopies of all pages of Yellow fever vaccination form (yellow card)
6. Photocopy of marriage certificates for married delegates.
7. Delegates letter of consent from spouse for female
8. A completed visa application form using black ink and only sign the second form
9. Photocopies of international passport data page
10. Each delegate will be required to be physically present at the nearest South Africa VFS office in Lagos or Abuja to submit their visa application in person.
11. Photocopy of sponsoring organization’s certificate of incorporation/Registration documents.
12. Photocopy of previously acquired international visas
FORMAT OF SCHOOL COVER LETTER
The Consular Officer
South African High Commissioner
Molade Okoya-Thomas Street
Visa Application: ….. Name of Delegate….
I write to introduce ………..Name of Delegate…. and confirm that …….Name of School…. has selected him/her has selected her to travel to South Africa between August 19th – 26th, 2012.
The Purpose of his/her visit is to attend a Christian Educators training workshop taking place at Willow Park Resort and Conference Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. This workshop is being facilitated by Association of Christian Schools International, South Africa in partnership with Association of Christian School International, Nigeria.
I confirm that ……Name of School….. will be responsible for all costs in respect of this programme. These include course fees, accommodation, upkeep and airfares.
We thus request that you grant ….. Name of Delegate…. Visa to enable him/her proceed on this trip.
For:….Name of School…
|VISA Application Form - Page 1|
|VISA Application Form - Page 2|
|VISA Application Form - Page 3|
|VISA Application Form - Page 3|